Patients usually compare root canal therapy to receiving a dental filling. Root canal therapy is generally completed in one or two appointments. Your dentist will take x-rays and examine your teeth to determine if you require a root canal.
Many patients assume a root canal is painful, but rest assured, this procedure is painless and highly effective. This procedure also relieves pain and restores the function and health of the affected tooth. If you are looking to receive root canal therapy in SW Calgary, please do not hesitate to contact us. After your procedure, you can smile pain-free with ease.
Some benefits of receiving root canal therapy near you include the following:
- Preventing the need for a tooth extraction
- Avoiding the need for tooth replacement
- Improving your ability to chew
- Improving the appearance of your tooth
- Natural appearance
- Protect surrounding teeth from excessive wear or strain
- Improving your oral health