CEREC technology allows you to receive your restorations in just a single appointment. A reflective powder will be applied to your tooth, and a 3D photo will be taken of your teeth
CEREC Near You
CEREC is a technology used to restore damaged teeth.
What does a CEREC Restoration Procedure Involve?
Before the restoration process, your tooth must be prepared to ensure a successful treatment. Your dentist will take pictures of the affected tooth using the CEREC imaging solution. These images are transposed onto a computer screen and your dentist will view the tooth from every angle to design the perfect restoration. Once the design is complete, it will be transmitted to the milling unit.
A block of ceramic that matches your tooth colour will be inserted into the milling machine which will then create a full crown, onlay or inlay. Your dentist will perform a dry fix before affixing the restoration to the tooth. Once a perfect fit is established, the restoration will be polished and put onto the tooth with a dental adhesive.
Why Choose CEREC?
Here are some advantages of choosing CEREC over traditional crown technology:
- Time: You can receive your CEREC crown on the same day
- Comfort: A temporary crown is not needed
- Aesthetics: CEREC restores your tooth’s natural look
- Strength: The CEREC ceramic crowns are stronger than traditional dental crowns
- Fillings: We can also utilize the CEREC technology and material for dental fillings. Since they are made out of porcelain, they are stronger than regular composite fillings.
Interested in learning more about CEREC?
If you are interested in learning more about CEREC in SW Calgary, contact our dental clinic today! At Apple Dental, we offer CEREC near you!
Book your six-month checkup today
Apple Dental is always accepting new patients. We’ll do everything we can to ensure you have the best dental experience. Contact us if you have any questions about booking with our dentist near you!